You know you're menopausal when.....

Barbara__z7b_VAApril 26, 2002

I couldn't find the original post to add to it, but I thought it was time to interject a few laughs....

You know you're menopausal when....

the highlight of your day is writing nasty-grams to all the companies/organizations that REALLY tick you off.

[no joke, I'm writing at least one a day!!! I think it is keeping my loved ones safe though...better a nasty-gram to an impersonal than a nasty remark to the people you actually love!]

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
akaDenise

Hmmm. I see the humor but I've been talking to my over 40 friends, and as a group we've come to the conclusion that assertiveness comes with maturity for women. I'm still polite, and while I don't give people sh!=++, I won't take it anymore. I don't write a letter a day to companies, but if something got me riled, I wouldn't hesitate to speak up.

So, I don't think it's so much menopause that's driving my assertiveness as it's the confidence and (dare I say it) wisdom that comes with having lived a few years.

Denise

Bookmark   May 31, 2002 at 3:10PM
sunrisegirl

When...the wrong side of the bed whaps you upside the head first thing every morning!

Bookmark   July 8, 2002 at 9:52PM
bulldinkie

Like that one that was my mothers famous saying did you get out of the wrong side of bed again
Mine is ..when you start to wonder how in the h---the 100 year old women feel...It has to be like I feel now..

Bookmark   November 5, 2002 at 7:29AM
elvis

When you tell someone something and they look at you like you're nuts because you've already told them--at least once. when you can't tell if you dreamed it or if it really happened...

Bookmark   November 12, 2002 at 11:26PM
More Discussions
Advice on HRT
I am 53, I have not had a period in about 2 years....
gigim
Need to hear from woman past meno
Hello Everyone, I am 58 and had my lat period at 52...
garule
Hydration cubes
Has anyone tried the Bezwecken hydration cubes that...
texasone
All the symptoms I've experienced!!!!!
Well Ladies, Where do I begin to tell you of all the...
pudd
Peri-menopause ???
Hi - I'm new here so sorry if this question has been...
Trikki
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™