Teen acne??!!????!!??

jennMarch 12, 2005

I have a pimple on my cheek next to my nose that is bigger, redder and uglier than anything I ever had as a teenager. What in the world is happening!!! Is this the beginning of the next phase? Has this happened to you during these roller coaster years? My husband had a pimple in his nose the week before, he said it was big and very painful, and I'm wondering if maybe this is a manifestation of a virus instead of hormone-related (hoping and praying).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gandbb

I got a breakout with every period, but I don't think that is the same as acne. I get breakouts still if I eat improperly. I think what you have sounds like a bacterial infection. You want to be very careful of anything in and around the nose because of the proximity to the brain. I would treat it very gently and put a dab of neosporin on it if it should open at all

Bookmark   March 14, 2005 at 11:21AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jenn

Well it's almost gone now, definitely not the unsightly mess it was last week. :-) So, I doubt it was a bacterial infection but thanks for mentioning it because next time I will at least keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Jen

Bookmark   March 16, 2005 at 3:17PM
More Discussions
Over active Libido..
I have heard of losing your sex drive during menapause,...
vicki_Indiana
premenstrual nausea when perimenopausal?
Well, I've gone from having no PMS symptoms at all,...
tanama
how long do you have hot flashes and night sweats
I have gone almost two years without a period. The...
azdeb
Peri-menopause ???
Hi - I'm new here so sorry if this question has been...
Trikki
question about estrace cream
Is estrace cream a bio-identical hormone? Is it safe...
cindy_pond
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™