Progesterone cream

Beti10March 11, 2012

Hi, I have been using progesterone cream for 2 weeks and my blood pressure since friday, march 09,2012 has been a little elevated. Does anyone know if my progesterone is doing this to my blood pressure?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kguise

Beti10, I don't know, but I would recommend not using the cream everyday. Listen to your body, keep a journal if you have to, to keep everything straight. Only use the cream when you feel systematic. I've found the cream will kick in, in about a day, so I don't use it until I actually need it. Hope this helps, good luck!

Bookmark   May 10, 2012 at 6:19PM
mphymel

Is this an other the counter product, am curious if my wife may benefit from it, any dangers associated with using this product?

Bookmark   May 26, 2012 at 9:53AM
LeslieAnne_westTX

Thanks, [b]kguise[/b], for your suggestion to not use it every day... about 2 months ago, I cut back to every 2 days, & now I'm cutting back to once a week...

Since I started using progesterone cream about 3 months ago, I've had a big increase in vaginal discharge... it's clear to slightly pink & very watery... I've read online that this is one of the side effects of progesterone... annoying, to say the least... I'm hoping by cutting back this particular problem will be alleviated...

Bookmark   September 22, 2012 at 3:14PM
More Discussions
how long do you have hot flashes and night sweats
I have gone almost two years without a period. The...
azdeb
premenstrual nausea when perimenopausal?
Well, I've gone from having no PMS symptoms at all,...
tanama
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
Anyon experience this? Age 53 - very heavy bleeding
I am 53 and had my last "full" period about...
wifetojoeiii
Anyone got relief for palpitations?
Hi everyone. I'm 52 and I've been going thru menopause...
grandmapoo
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™