Dry Climaxes

granny52March 5, 2008

I have a question for all you ladies out there. I am 52 and have gone thru menopause for the last 100 years it seems like. All naturally with only some cream. No HRT or anything like that. I find now that I am enjoying sex more than ever and feel quite amorous, but I find that when I reach orgasm I no longer have the juices? I used to have. Does this have to do with the dryness effect? Does it affect that also? I know you get vaginal dryness, but was unaware that it also affected the orgasmic cycles. Any ideas? Thank You

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hunter_tx

Well, I'm not sure, but I would think so. I know that as men age, the amount of semen they have decreases as a general rule.
Mrs H

Bookmark   March 6, 2008 at 12:01AM
lgiorgi

Granny52, I noticed the same. I also notices my eyes were drier. Skin started to sag on arms and legs. When I started with vaginal dryness creams could help with intercourse. As time went on this I feel like I am to tight. I had three sections so I never gave birth vaginally. I wonder sometimes if this matters. I tried the inserts from the doctor for a while and they really did not do anything. Then I worried about cancer. It runs in the family history. I don't know what is next. This only started happening when I was without a period for about 10 years. Boy am I that old. I'm 58.

Bookmark   March 16, 2008 at 10:50AM
njw753

I'm 54 and had a complete hysterectomy 20 years ago. The reason for no lubrication is low or no testosterone.

I have bioidentical hormone pellets implanted in my hip by my gynecologist about every 3-4 months. I get estrogen and testosterone. They are the best gift I've even given myself. They are the closest thing to what a woman produces. They do not pose the risk to breast cancer that synthetic hormones do. Desire, lubrication are like when I was younger!

Bookmark   March 16, 2008 at 7:12PM
bobbi54

Well, there is a lot of talk about vaginal dryness but I haven't heard anyone talk about dry climaxes. It's still good for me. I know that Motherwort helps restore vaginal elasticity but I'm drawing blank on dry climaxes. I wish you luck and let us know what you find out.
Bobbi -

Bookmark   March 19, 2008 at 12:17PM
More Discussions
Cramping, but no periods
I'm just wondering if this is a common part of entering...
dee_can1
dental woes and menopause
After reading some of the posts here, I feel I can...
janeinspace
Need to hear from woman past meno
Hello Everyone, I am 58 and had my lat period at 52...
garule
Peri-menopause ???
Hi - I'm new here so sorry if this question has been...
Trikki
Over active Libido..
I have heard of losing your sex drive during menapause,...
vicki_Indiana
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™