Dry Climaxes

granny52March 5, 2008

I have a question for all you ladies out there. I am 52 and have gone thru menopause for the last 100 years it seems like. All naturally with only some cream. No HRT or anything like that. I find now that I am enjoying sex more than ever and feel quite amorous, but I find that when I reach orgasm I no longer have the juices? I used to have. Does this have to do with the dryness effect? Does it affect that also? I know you get vaginal dryness, but was unaware that it also affected the orgasmic cycles. Any ideas? Thank You

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hunter_tx

Well, I'm not sure, but I would think so. I know that as men age, the amount of semen they have decreases as a general rule.
Mrs H

Bookmark   March 6, 2008 at 12:01AM
Linda Giorgi

Granny52, I noticed the same. I also notices my eyes were drier. Skin started to sag on arms and legs. When I started with vaginal dryness creams could help with intercourse. As time went on this I feel like I am to tight. I had three sections so I never gave birth vaginally. I wonder sometimes if this matters. I tried the inserts from the doctor for a while and they really did not do anything. Then I worried about cancer. It runs in the family history. I don't know what is next. This only started happening when I was without a period for about 10 years. Boy am I that old. I'm 58.

Bookmark   March 16, 2008 at 10:50AM
njw753

I'm 54 and had a complete hysterectomy 20 years ago. The reason for no lubrication is low or no testosterone.

I have bioidentical hormone pellets implanted in my hip by my gynecologist about every 3-4 months. I get estrogen and testosterone. They are the best gift I've even given myself. They are the closest thing to what a woman produces. They do not pose the risk to breast cancer that synthetic hormones do. Desire, lubrication are like when I was younger!

Bookmark   March 16, 2008 at 7:12PM
bobbi54

Well, there is a lot of talk about vaginal dryness but I haven't heard anyone talk about dry climaxes. It's still good for me. I know that Motherwort helps restore vaginal elasticity but I'm drawing blank on dry climaxes. I wish you luck and let us know what you find out.
Bobbi -

Bookmark   March 19, 2008 at 12:17PM
More Discussions
severe vaginal atrophy
I hope someone can give me some good advice. I have...
coco2008
how long do you have hot flashes and night sweats
I have gone almost two years without a period. The...
azdeb
dental woes and menopause
After reading some of the posts here, I feel I can...
janeinspace
Anyone got relief for palpitations?
Hi everyone. I'm 52 and I've been going thru menopause...
grandmapoo
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™