Found natural relief for hot flashes

tinker1121February 28, 2008

I have had such good luck with this that I wanted to share. Up until two months ago I was having severe hot flashes of up to 7 or 8 a day and drenching nightsweats of at least 2 and sometimes 4. I am 53 and skipping periods for the past two years and now none since last August.

My doctor did not want to prescribe hormone therapy and suggested I try over the counter remedies. I went to a local health food store and they suggested "AM PM Perimenopause Formula by Enzymatic. Within a week I noticed relief from my fatigue, fogginess and short temper and within two weeks my hot flashes were reduced to 3 a day though not much relief for the insomnia and night sweats.

Still the results were impressive and I was thrilled to find relief. After now finishing my second box I can say this stuff is amazing and I now have maybe one mild hot flash per day, my mood and energy and much improved but wish the insomnia would improve. I do have a nightsweat but nothing as severe as before.

So I just wanted to share my good fortune to anyone else seeking relief. Here is the link to what it looks like or if you want to order it online.

http://www.vitacost.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-AM-PM-PeriMenopause-Formula/csrc-SHOPFEED-froogle

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bobbi54

Wow! Great to hear there is something out there in one formula. I've been taking many natural herbs and they are working but would love to cut down on the amount of pills.
Thanx! Bobbi

Bookmark   March 17, 2008 at 3:07PM
More Discussions
Hydration cubes
Has anyone tried the Bezwecken hydration cubes that...
texasone
Weird Adrenalin Rushes
I'm brand new to this wonderful forum, and wondering...
Robbie_WY
severe vaginal atrophy
I hope someone can give me some good advice. I have...
coco2008
Advice on HRT
I am 53, I have not had a period in about 2 years....
gigim
spotting after menopause
Hi, 53 1/2 yrs old, started spotting this week. Had...
clyo
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™