No more hot flashes!

MelljoyFebruary 4, 2013

I just turned 50 yesterday but had started having hot flashes at least 6 or 7 times daily which started probably close to a year ago. I completely believe in nutritional healing and only because I had heard it was good for me, started taking 2 Natural Resveratrol pills a day. One day, I noticed I had a lot fewer and lighter hot flashes and the days following even less. After contemplating about what I was doing differently to cause this, I realized that I had started taking the Natural Resveratrol. Has anybody else tried this with the same results? I'm also wondering if this is changing my hormone levels at all or what?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SunnyDJ

I just came across your post and am very interested in the Natural Resveratrol....What is it and where do you get it?
I had been taking Premarin for way too many years and have decided to stop (on my own)...I now am having the dreaded hot flashes and if I can get something to stop those, I'd be a happy camper.......

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 2:05PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cube1067

Well...MACA powder works for me - 1500 mg daily - in that it reduces the frequency/intensity/duration of hot flashes.

On the weekends I don't take MACA. But Saturday and Sunday nite, I took one ashwaghanda capsule before bed...and I am sitting here realizing I have to think back to when I last had a flash......

Bookmark   March 18, 2013 at 2:50PM
More Discussions
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
Peri-menopause ???
Hi - I'm new here so sorry if this question has been...
Trikki
All the symptoms I've experienced!!!!!
Well Ladies, Where do I begin to tell you of all the...
pudd
help me interpret the FSH numbers?
i just received my FSH results back (and though i realize...
llmoyer123
Hydration cubes
Has anyone tried the Bezwecken hydration cubes that...
texasone
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™