low dose contraceptive pill

noopy9February 1, 2010

Two and half weeks ago all was reasonaable with the low hormones as they are only low, not below the lowest point yet. Then my wee dog got very sick and the stress was too much!!! $2,000 later and another dog has got sick and there is no money and sleepless nights etc which made all my worst symptoms surface (they arn't there if I'm rested, happy and stress free). So, to cope with all this hormonal STRAIN I started taking 5 days ago the low dose pill in the hopes it helps me with all this stress. So far so good, but I feel really disappointed I have gone this route! The stress with my dad's death 3 weeks ago and then all these sick animals is tooooo much!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oilpainter

Stress will make menopause symptoms worse. Try to give yourself a few minutes every day for stress relief. Do something that relaxes you. It may be a bubble bath or taking your self out of the loop in a quiet room by yourself and listen to music or read a book. Even go for a walk.

During the day take a couple of seconds to close your eyes and breathe deeply and try and relax all your muscles. Rotate your shoulders and imagine yourself sinking into the floor. This will take no more than 5 minutes and will help relieve stress so you can get on with your day.

Bookmark   February 2, 2010 at 7:06AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
noopy9

oilpainter, thanks for your kind response. I have been doing deep breathing, and having a nap when I need one each day, but the level of out-side stressors that have come into my life in the last 4 weeks have been too much for anyone to bear, without some sort of side-effects that can't be prevented. All of this stress came out of the blue except the death of my dad from bowel cancer. I am hoping the mini-pill will stabilise my hormone levels that are now taking a bashing! Thanks for your advice, it's all I CAN do. Oh No! Now my boobs are starting to hurt!!!!

Bookmark   February 2, 2010 at 5:31PM
More Discussions
Need to hear from woman past meno
Hello Everyone, I am 58 and had my lat period at 52...
garule
Aches when getting out of bed, or after sitting
I have been wondering if the following is a symptom...
phyldelux
severe vaginal atrophy
I hope someone can give me some good advice. I have...
coco2008
Excessive burping and fluttering....
lately, starting after I exercise....has anyone else...
ballysharon
Extremely Dry Skin/Cause????
I've had terribly dry skin for several years now. It...
Dancey
Sponsored Products
32 Inch Waterloo Premium 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Low Divide 60/40 Do
eModern Decor
Casablanca Navajo White Integrated Low Profile Fitter Light Kit K2CA-26
$85.00 | Home Depot
Kraus KBU21-KPF2170-SD20 Double Basin Undermount Kitchen Sink with Faucet Multic
$659.95 | Hayneedle
Bocci | 28.37 Thirty-Seven Pendant Chandelier
YLighting
George Kovacs Round Head LED Nickel Swing Arm Wall Lamp
Euro Style Lighting
Safavieh Handmade Moroccan Cambridge Circles-pattern Silver Wool Rug (8' x 10')
Overstock.com
30-pint Dehumidifier
$199.00 | FRONTGATE
Hinkley Lighting Path & Landscape Light Parts 12-Volt 600-Watt Stainless Steel
Home Depot
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™