Qualifications for a marriage counselor

cheerful1_gwFebruary 25, 2006

Do they need a specialized degree? Or can anyone with a PhD in Psychology hold themselves out to be one?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Master's degree and license from state. PhD not required.

    Bookmark   February 25, 2006 at 4:04PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
hausband say bad words after he gives me gift!
hi, I appreciate any suggestions. We are married for...
Why do marriages go stale?
Senario: two people in their 50+ meet, both from loveless,...
Scarlett's List of People to Avoid (Romantically)
Reading some of these recent posts, I'm moved to start...
I don't think my husband likes me anymore
When we first started dating he always wanted to be...
My husband became cold, apathetic, after we came back from vacati
Me and my husband have been together for 13 years,...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™