Perimenopause and depression - webchat

swhrJanuary 28, 2008

My group is hosting tomorrow a free, unbranded (no advertising, no sales) online chat with a medical expert on this topic of perimenopause and mood disorders. This shoud be of interest to any women concerned about depression as they enter or go through menopause. Here is the information...

On Tuesday, January 29, 2008, at 2:00 p.m. ET, Peter Schmidt, M.D., a clinician and an investigator at the National Institute of Mental Health, will answer questions about mood disorders in the perimenopause period, a time of significant changes in womenÂs lives that can impact mental health, as part of a Society for WomenÂs Health Research online moderated discussion. Sherry Marts, Ph.D., vice president of scientific affairs for the Society, will participate in the discussion to answer questions about the Society's work in this important area.

Visit this Web site to submit a question/comment beforehand or to find out more about this online discussion:

http://live.womenshealthresearch.org/session/perimenopause-and-mood-disorders.html

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hunter_tx

Thanks so much for the heads up. I don't "chat" online, never learned anything about and don't know how, but would love to hear from any of you who participate.
Mrs H

Bookmark   January 28, 2008 at 7:42PM
More Discussions
All the symptoms I've experienced!!!!!
Well Ladies, Where do I begin to tell you of all the...
pudd
dental woes and menopause
After reading some of the posts here, I feel I can...
janeinspace
Aches when getting out of bed, or after sitting
I have been wondering if the following is a symptom...
phyldelux
how long do you have hot flashes and night sweats
I have gone almost two years without a period. The...
azdeb
Need to hear from woman past meno
Hello Everyone, I am 58 and had my lat period at 52...
garule
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™