Dizziness

cindy036January 12, 2002

Can anyone tell me if dizziness/slight nausea is menopause symptoms before I go to the doctor for it? Thanks for any help, Cindy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dlsmithesq

Cindy,

There are previous "dizziness" postings here that you may want to reach....it seems that many of us experience dizziness, vertigo, etc. My doctor tells me it is very common in women, and in menopausal women, but I would urge you to ascertain the cause of your dizziness.

Deborah

Bookmark   January 12, 2002 at 11:36AM
catherinet

Cindy......Yes, please check for a previous post about dizziness. I felt better after reading that post, since I am in perimenopause and have developed spells of dizziness and nausea too. But Deborah is right in saying that you should have it checked out before assuming it's "just" a hormonal thing. Good luck!

Bookmark   January 12, 2002 at 7:23PM
wolf

Cindy, I went to the dr. Tuesday for headache, nausea, neck and backache, plus dizziness. He took some blood tests and told me to come back Monday. He didn't do a test to check for menopause tho I think he should have. I'm 45 and still having my periods but I have a lot of symtoms. We'll see.

Bookmark   January 12, 2002 at 9:06PM
KaylaV

wolf, I am 47 and still menstruating and am on the pill, yet I have had occassional hot flashes, insomnia, and just this past week during my period, some dizziness. I was all set to go to the doctor until I found this web site. Did you get results of your blood test? I probably will still go just to rule out anything else.

Bookmark   January 19, 2002 at 3:03PM
edjukatedgurl_yahoo_com

Yes, yes, yes, dizziness is a part of menopause. I get it badly from time to time and have trouble driving. If you check the internet it's full of people complaining of dizziness during menopause. I have found that going for a fast walk when it starts helps it somewhat.

Bookmark   July 5, 2011 at 5:32PM
More Discussions
dental woes and menopause
After reading some of the posts here, I feel I can...
janeinspace
All the symptoms I've experienced!!!!!
Well Ladies, Where do I begin to tell you of all the...
pudd
Anyone got relief for palpitations?
Hi everyone. I'm 52 and I've been going thru menopause...
grandmapoo
Anyon experience this? Age 53 - very heavy bleeding
I am 53 and had my last "full" period about...
wifetojoeiii
Over active Libido..
I have heard of losing your sex drive during menapause,...
vicki_Indiana
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™