Manufactured Homes

luz1965October 25, 2008

Went to Homes Direct In Albuquerque. great experience and awesome homes Bruce was wonderful super Salesman. Knowledgeable and fun. A no pressure visit. Best homes I've seen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gigi63

Great homes there at HD of Albuquerque. We had a super Salesman, Ty, as well, no pressure. Things were going great UNTIL the General Manager got involved. He chewed out the salesman in front of us (I hate that) because he was not pressuring and not getting the money fast enough. He started pushing the "special" which was a very nice house, but not the house for two senior citizens who are retired. He was able to convince my husband it WAS the house for us. You would not believe all the things that went on after that. He even went so far as to send an invoice to our banker for the full amount of the house (did not reflect our 10% down payment) before it was finished. Fortunately, the banker was on the ball and called him for an adjusted invoice showing our down payment and told him she would not release the money until the house was finished. There are probably too many things to mention here, but here is one of them. We told them at least four times we wanted a total electric house. Guess what? It ended up with a gas furnace. They wanted $2500.00 to switch it to an electric. No one seems to want to answer my questions as to why/how so many things could go wrong. Should you purchase a home through them, be very, very careful about everything.
Good Luck.

Bookmark   October 27, 2008 at 12:28PM
More Discussions
Where to get Homeowners Insurance??
We are in the process of purchasing a vacation property...
marksteph
Grouted Vinyl Tile & moving Mobile Home
I have recently purchased an older mobile home. It...
twosonsmama
Should I buy this single wide?
I have an opportunity to buy a 2001 Clayton single-wide...
andy2014
price over factory invoice in Calif.
Any info on approximate price should pay over the factory...
peggy1595
Selling Older Manufactured Home/Financing
Hello everybody, I am new here. Been reading alot....
knappyvw
Sponsored Products
Lakebed Set Ava 6-Light Bronze Pendant Chandelier
Lamps Plus
38 Inch Tall Wall Mounted Vanity Mirror
TheBathOutlet
Jelly Jar Oil Rubbed Bronze Outdoor Wall Mounted Light
$10.95 | Bellacor
Halloween Girl Print
$20.99 | Dot & Bo
Iron Wall Bolt with Ball Handle
Signature Hardware