bunky_miJuly 13, 2006

I have a Double wide with Cement Block skirting,There's about a 2" gap between the top of the Block and bottom of the home The the previous owner stuffed insulation in the gap, and it's 6 years old and falling out is there a better solution??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I don't know if we're allowed to post the address of another forum here, but it's worth a try.
Here's a place that's more active than this one, it was a lot of help a few years ago when we were buying.

    Bookmark   July 16, 2006 at 11:09PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The typical vinyl skirting could be applied over the existing masonry skirting to cover both the gap and the masonry.

    Bookmark   July 24, 2006 at 7:35AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Grouted Vinyl Tile & moving Mobile Home
I have recently purchased an older mobile home. It...
Just bought double wide office trailer
Greetings All, I just bought a doublewide office trailer...
Where to get Homeowners Insurance??
We are in the process of purchasing a vacation property...
Pack Rats Under My Park Model
We use our Park Model 3 months out of the year here...
Should I buy this single wide?
I have an opportunity to buy a 2001 Clayton single-wide...
Sponsored Products
Sure Fit Smooth Suede Washable Chair Slipcover
Fun Furnishings Denim Sofa Sleeper Multicolor - 10101
$190.00 | Hayneedle
Grand Luxe 'Hike Up Your Skirt' Matte Satin Adjustable 17-Inch Drop Queen-size B
Isabella Vanity Seat - SEA FOAM GREEN
$1,229.00 | Horchow
Zhanna Reversible Comforter Set
$139.99 | zulily
Sue Ann Dining Chair - LIGHT GREY
$1,055.00 | Horchow
Charleston Chirp Quilted 20-Inch pillow
$29.99 | Bellacor
Classic Slip Covers Toile Print One Piece Slipcover - TO10RAPRBW
$59.99 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™