condensation over door

nivlacJuly 14, 2012

I have noticed heavy condensation a over doorway, under the vent at the far end of the house. This is taking place only in one bedroom, at the entry and the closet door of the same bedroom. There seems to be a good deal of heat coming from the vent over the door. Any ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It would be helpful if you told us what kind of vent this is. Is this a heat vent, a cooling vent, a return air vent, or the newer ones over doorways so that you don't have to make the doors 2 inches above the floors? Also when you are noticing the condensation - all the time? When it rains? When you run the furnace?

    Bookmark   July 21, 2012 at 1:59PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Considering an older (1972) mobile home - what do I need to know?
Hi all, I'm just beginning to look for a nice little...
Good or bad brands Manufactured homes
I am near the point of purchasing a manufactured home...
Modular Homes VS mobile home
Please dont confuse Modular and mobile home. They are...
Where to get Homeowners Insurance??
We are in the process of purchasing a vacation property...
Grouted Vinyl Tile & moving Mobile Home
I have recently purchased an older mobile home. It...
Sponsored Products
Portable Dry Misting Outdoor Fan
$199.00 | FRONTGATE
Baroque-style 7.5-inch Crown Molding w/ Acanthus Medillions (8 pack)
Super Chill Sectioned Salad Server
$109.95 | FRONTGATE
Kansas City Royals Stainless Steel Can Holder - Set of Two
$19.99 | zulily
Salsa Verde Vino2Go Wine Tumbler
Classic Hostess
6-Pc. Colored Glass Set
| Dot & Bo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™