Bosch 300 Nexxt washer error E:13

beanwabrDecember 27, 2010

Or was it E:31?

Either way, I've had my machine for 2 years now, first time this has happened. I can't locate my owner manual at the moment. Will check online but wanted to ask here if anyone can help. It made an unusual beeping sound; I checked on it, the rinse light was lit but nothing is happening; there was still time remaining (30 minutes, maybe?). The only thing that works is to turn it to off so the door will open; things look fine inside; same thing happened when I tried to re-start the load. Waiting to see if it'll happen again. Any clue on what is going on and what to do about it? Thanks for help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beanwabr

OK, it just beeped again. I was wrong, it didn't show any time remaining, it was just the E:13 flashing. I did notice a light humming sound. My hubby took his shop vac and tried pushing/flushing the drain. I then set it to drain; then spin. Both times nothing happened other than that humming sound. I did smell something but don't know if it was the shop vac or the oven...hopefully it is not something burning on the washer. Hubby said to just let it rest a while and that he'd look at it later. I left the door open. I have a feeling this isn't going to be good.

Bookmark   December 27, 2010 at 7:58PM
jakvis

E:13 in in the troubleshooting part of your user manual. It's means you have a blocked pump. You need to access the pump. depending if you have a Nexxt model or a Vision model will depend on how to gain access. Without your model there is no way to tell you

Bookmark   December 28, 2010 at 11:42PM
beanwabr

Thanks jakvis. Turns out my hubby was able to remedy the problem. Appreciate it!

Bookmark   December 29, 2010 at 9:35AM
east33rd

Dear beanwabr,

I'm having the exact same problem -- how did your hubby fix it?

Thanks!

Adam

Bookmark   December 28, 2011 at 8:35PM
More Discussions
The perfect appliance? (survey)
Hi everyone! Whether for kitchen, laundry appliances...
hainnovation
Stack Washer & Dryer to make room for Utility Tub?
Hi All! I have a very small main floor laundry "closet"...
Catie R
Laundry room reveal
We just updated our laundry/mud room after years of...
kooopons
Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer Smell
We have a two year old Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer...
joechsle
Dark color spots on clothes after washing/drying
I have been having having this issue for months now...
tylerr27
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™