sunnie62May 6, 2013

Where can I find decorative wall paneling. Or wallpapered wallboard? Not the wood looking type of paneling. I would like a wall board with a small design on it like flowers or leaves. I am redoing my bathroom and don't want the wood look. Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Have you considered wallpaper?

I have not seen patterned hardboard, common brand name Masonite, at my local building supply store in a very long time. People use tile to line their showers now. Lowe's still carries a small selection, but nothing floral. Wood, brick, stone, and the one I liked, beadboard.

    Bookmark   May 6, 2013 at 10:38PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Well, I painted the top half of the walls a light blue. It took 3 coats but it's holding up pretty good without prep work. The bottom of the wall will be a light grey paneling I found at Lowes. It's called silvertone. The trim will be white. Have it here in my house in VA. in the 1/2 bath and it really looks nice and bright.

    Bookmark   May 29, 2013 at 6:13PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
looking for company that builds modern mobile home for 100$ per sq/ft
would like to build a modern mobile home, around 1300...
Where to get Homeowners Insurance??
We are in the process of purchasing a vacation property...
Just bought double wide office trailer
Greetings All, I just bought a doublewide office trailer...
Should I buy this single wide?
I have an opportunity to buy a 2001 Clayton single-wide...
"bathrooms stink" in 2007 deer valley dw manufactured home
We purchased a 2007 Deer Valley double wide used 2...
Sponsored Products
47 Inch Wenge Bathroom Vanity Set
Dervish Suspension
Roadster 6-pc. Watch Winder with Storage
VIGO 48-inch Frameless Shower Door 3/8" Frosted/Stainless Steel Hardware Right w
Modern Bathroom
Area Rug: Panel Kashan Red 5' 3" x 7' 7"
Home Depot
Juniper Wall Sconce by LBL Lighting
$292.00 | Lumens
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™