Modular Homes in Rhode Island

johny_fMay 22, 2006

I am building a home soon and looking for feedback on modular home companies that provide homes to the Rhode Island area. I am currently considering Westchester Modular Homes, Chelsea Modular Homes and Hallmark Homes.

I am looking for both positive and negative feedback on these companies or any others that anyone knows about.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adirondackgardener

I'm not familiar with Hallmark. I do know that Westchester makes an excellent product.

I was the CAD manager in the Engineering department at Chelsea for a long time before moving to the mountains to do freelance design and can attest to the quality and workmanship of their product. Especialy if you are looking for a house that's not "off the shelf," then both of those companies are worth looking into. Chelsea, particularly, built its reputation on innovative designs and construction techniques.

Wayne

Bookmark   May 22, 2006 at 4:48PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Country_living

Westchester makes a fabulous home. I wish that we could have afforded their product. We went with Excel and the house is being delivered in 3 weeks.

My builder is out of Old Lyme, CT and I would highly recommend him. I know he does houses in RI a couple of times a year.

Bookmark   May 25, 2006 at 3:22PM
More Discussions
It is hard to find senior mobile home parks
When I check on Senior Mobile home parks most of have...
tropical_thought
Are the smaller single wides cheaper than larger?
I would like to eventually get a PINE GROVE single...
poaky1
New Carpet or Laminate?
I just bought a 1986 manufactured home which has carpet...
nwroselady
Looking for advice, might be buying manufactured/modular
Hi! My husband and I will be looking at this house...
Turner58800
looking for company that builds modern mobile home for 100$ per sq/ft
would like to build a modern mobile home, around 1300...
golfgo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™