Home site Question

troublemanMarch 14, 2006

Hi,

This is my first time to any of this website. Backyard chat told me of this site. Any websites with pictures and information. I've been on a couple of websites in Las Vegas manufactured home parks, they show pictures with info.

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweets98

What exactly are you looking for? Pictures of mobile homes to buy? Or like what others homes look like?

For the most part there aren't a lot of pictures here on THS but people can sometimes upload or link to like Photobucket or whatever of their homes. Mostly this site is used for discussion though.

Bookmark   March 15, 2006 at 12:37PM
troubleman

I don't have any property to put a manufactured home on. So I was looking for any parks that would have homes for sale.
thanks

Bookmark   March 16, 2006 at 8:05AM
sweets98

Ah, okay. Um, maybe look for some website from your area with local info? Or try contacting a mobile home dealer and asking them where you could go to in the area. They probably have somewhere to suggest. A few dealers around here pretty much sell their homes just for specific parks, some that they themselves own. Maybe even try doing a search here at THS...sometimes at the top of the searches there is info on where to buy items and other things like that and maybe it would be in there?

GL

Bookmark   March 17, 2006 at 8:04AM
More Discussions
price over factory invoice in Calif.
Any info on approximate price should pay over the factory...
peggy1595
Good or bad brands Manufactured homes
I am near the point of purchasing a manufactured home...
jackofalltrades_1956
Grouted Vinyl Tile & moving Mobile Home
I have recently purchased an older mobile home. It...
twosonsmama
Four Seasons Manfacturered Housing
I am looking for information on Four Seasons Manufacturered...
Linda928
Regular furnace in MH?
Can you put a regular furnace in a MH? Is it primarily...
cathyyg
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™