Anyone with experience with Liberty manufactured homes?

dedsledMarch 25, 2008

I'm new to the forum, and to the world of manufactured homes. I have learned a great deal from reading this forum but now I need some advice. We have found a beautiful, brand new (2007) Liberty MH in a lovely park in Crescent City, CA. It has 2 bedrooms, den, 2 baths, decks built, solid oak cabinets, upgraded carpet, etc. Also has a huge, two and a half car attached garage. The only discussion I have found about this brand of MH goes back to April of last year and concerns access to shower valves. I believe the home was made in Sheridan, OR. Does anyone have any experience with Liberty Homes they would be willing to share? Thanks very much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yvonnekate

My experience was back in the early 1980's . I was a single parent and purchased a brand new Liberty. Since I knew I wasn't going to be climbing a ladder to seal a metal roof every couple of years, I spent the extra money to have a shingled roof. Within 3 years I had to replace the whole roof due to leaking and a broken truss. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper ! Interior features were cheap.I sold it and moved a few years later. However, I think that some MH are better made now. Good Luck !

Bookmark   June 10, 2008 at 12:04PM
More Discussions
Heat Pumps
Is your New manufactured home Energy Star certified...
PVHIII
Where to get Homeowners Insurance??
We are in the process of purchasing a vacation property...
marksteph
Moving an old Windsor (70's) single wide SAFE?
A friend of mine has a 1970 ish Windsor 14X 70 or 12...
poaky1
Do You Love Your Mobile Home?
Hi there. I have read the posts on this forum with...
frenchkitty
Just bought double wide office trailer
Greetings All, I just bought a doublewide office trailer...
RobGT90
Sponsored Products
Antique Brass One-Light Tulip Series Table Lamp
$238.00 | Bellacor
Posh Brown Hydraulic Barstool
Overstock.com
Queen Bee Rug
$169.99 | Dot & Bo
CKR W081t1 - 1-Arm Task Lamp - Wastberg
$675.00 | HORNE
Robo Mini Leather Sectional
Opulent Items