Fagor America washer-dryer combination unit

pderasDecember 27, 2010

Looking for anyone with any personal experience with this washer/dryer combo all-in one appliance.

How does it perform?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oregpsnow

There is an earlier post on Page 2 of this forum asking about this unit. The OP did not receive any informative replies. Here is what I said as an explanation:

I think there are two reasons you have not heard from anyone. First, Fagor is not a common brand here and owners are few and far between. Second, the all-in-ones are not popular in this country (US) except in certain circumstances such as very small apartments/condos/RVs. Even I have room for a stacked full-size FL set, and I have a small house. All-in-ones have some quirks and limitations that make them unpopular with Americans in most situations. Much of the rest of the world uses them and lives with the quirks. Do a search in this forum for more entries on this type of machine.

Good luck with your shopping.

Bookmark   December 28, 2010 at 11:29AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
davidro1

In general, for any manufacturer's all-in-one Washer/Dryer, the more general question is to see what those irritants are that the rest of the world puts up with more readily than we do.

To attract those eyeballs, the Thread title needs to ask the general question, not the "Fagor" question. I agree there is no need to start a second new thread with the same question oriented to Fagor's machine specifically.

Bookmark   December 29, 2010 at 8:27AM
More Discussions
2015 washer/dryer
I just bought a new house and need a washer/dryer....
Jason Burroughs
Stack Washer & Dryer to make room for Utility Tub?
Hi All! I have a very small main floor laundry "closet"...
Catie R
Eco Nuts Laundry Detergent
Has anyone here used these before. Saw them on Shark...
brentb21
Magtag TL leaving white film on clothes
My Maytag has a selfcleaning filter, and I've had it...
sweeterthanhoney
Removing ink on silk?
Anyone knows how to remove ink on silk. Much appreciated....
yugoslava
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™