Apex Modular, Good or Bad

saphireMarch 27, 2007

Went to a home show and met a builder that uses them, anyone heard of them, this is for high end Anderson window, granite counter type of stuff

Other companies to recommend in New York

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jhet

You can't get anyone to respond on this site about modular homes. I asked a question about Westchester Modular and Haven modular homes and got on response. From all that I read Apex is a very good manufacturer. It might not be quite as good as Westchester or Haven but very good in thier own right. Email them or call them and ask LOTS of questions. They will be 100% happy to answer questions.

Bookmark   March 27, 2007 at 6:40AM
saphire

Thank you for responding. Which did you choose

Bookmark   March 28, 2007 at 1:44AM
jhet

I would choose Haven homes personally but its all up to you. Haven seems like the top of the line modular manufacturer. Go to thier weebsite and request information and they will send you a giant book on all the plans they offer. Its a very good company in my opinion. I was actuially 5 minutes from building a Haven home [Ardmore model] but decided the land in Monmouth county NJ is too expensive and not worth the hassle. Good luck and your project. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Bookmark   March 28, 2007 at 1:54PM
Country_living

I didn't like Apex. The quality of the model we looked at a couple of years ago just wasn't up to the standard of other manufacturers.

In NY there is Westchester Modular. They make the best homes on the market IMHO and offer as standard what is an upgrade to all others.

Haven Homes makes a nice quality home too.

After about 5 years of research, planning and lot clearing we put up a CH colonial made by Excel/Avis America and have been extremely happy with the product.

Ones that I was not impressed with were:

Apex
Pinnacle
New Era
Ritz Craft
Superior

Bookmark   April 4, 2007 at 1:30PM
KathyMac1957

My husband and I bought an Apex Manufactured home in 1993 and were very disappointed. It was a terrible experience and cost us more than we should have paid. If you want to know more feel free to email me @ macandmcd@aol.com. I will never recommend Apex and I would gladly tell you why and spare you from disappointment and paying way more than you should have to pay for bad work! The quality and craftmanship was shameful and Apex does not take care of their customers!!

Bookmark   June 30, 2012 at 2:45AM
More Discussions
price over factory invoice in Calif.
Any info on approximate price should pay over the factory...
peggy1595
Four Seasons Manfacturered Housing
I am looking for information on Four Seasons Manufacturered...
Linda928
Grouted Vinyl Tile & moving Mobile Home
I have recently purchased an older mobile home. It...
twosonsmama
Marlett 1997
I have a Marlett as a rental in Idaho. I haven't had...
cocolallakids
Selling Older Manufactured Home/Financing
Hello everybody, I am new here. Been reading alot....
knappyvw
Sponsored Products
Buttercup Rocker by Blu Dot
$899.00 | Lumens
Outdoor Lighting. Brynmawr Collection Wall-Mount 1-Light Outdoor Textured White
$37.90 | Home Depot
Sculptural Photo Albums
$55.00 | Dot & Bo
LZF | I-Club Table Lamp
YLighting
2 Doors, 1 Drawer Vanity Cabinet with Self Rimming Sink
TheBathOutlet