Pot Racks

mandymaeFebruary 5, 2010

My kitchen ceiling is pitched. Is a pot rack possible to install? Does anyone have a pot rack hanging from their kitchen ceiling?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
larke

If your ceiling's pitched, you could attach a flat rack straight across from 'seam' to seam and hang everything from there.

Bookmark   February 14, 2010 at 6:28PM
pris

Okay. Let's use a little logic here. You level the pot rack by shortening the chains on one side to compensate for the slope of the ceiling. Just make sure you have head clearance below the lower end.

Bookmark   February 16, 2010 at 5:09PM
ronbre

i love my potrack..you can hang them from any ceiling..you might just have to buy new longer chain for the sides that will be on the higher pitched side..or longer for all of them if it is quite high..but that's ok.

make sure you fasten your chains into the ceiling studwork to hold the weight of the pans.

go for it..it is a wonderful thing to have pans handy ..some people complain that they get dirty..they dont that bad and if they do ..pop em into a short load on the dishwasher !

Bookmark   February 23, 2010 at 3:11PM
mobilemama

DH put a shelf across the dining area. I painted it in a contrasting white. Underneath it he put in cuphooks that I use as a potrack. We call it our 'sh@@' shelf because I can stash my cookbooks, fake flowers, etc. on the shelf.

Bookmark   July 7, 2010 at 5:45PM
More Discussions
Super scared! Modular vs manufactured? Bad reviews?
We are searching for land in Ruidoso, city lot, small...
nurseypoo5
Just bought double wide office trailer
Greetings All, I just bought a doublewide office trailer...
RobGT90
Do You Love Your Mobile Home?
Hi there. I have read the posts on this forum with...
frenchkitty
Grouted Vinyl Tile & moving Mobile Home
I have recently purchased an older mobile home. It...
twosonsmama
price over factory invoice in Calif.
Any info on approximate price should pay over the factory...
peggy1595
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™