Excessive static electricity in Marlette Homes
I am posting this question for a friend who has a month old Marlette Home and is experiencing excessive static electricity. She has had an electrician check the house, has gotten a humidifier. Marlette sent someone to check the problem and so far there are no answers. She wears leather soled shoes on the linoleum floor. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how did you fix it? She hopes the problem will lessen over time, but if not intends to send it back before the end of the warranty period. She is otherwise very happy with it but cannot live with constantly being shocked.