What's Missing???

BerlinGirlDecember 14, 2012

Help please, I ordered these Kichler Lighting LED fixtures for my under counter lighting...thought I was getting everything, but I didn't. I can't source them locally I've found. (My KD had ordered some others from Lowes that were 1 1/2 inches high that I refused to let the electrician install and returned myself.) So what do I need now?? So I've got six of these and six holes and wiring drilled into my under cabinets now. I want them all connected with dimming capability and hardwired. Help...I am clueless and this is the last thing done in my kitchen remodel and my electrician is waiting to get to work. Thanks!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It appears that the lights you got are low voltage 24v which are unsuitable for direct wire.
If you still want to use them, you need to run a separate low voltage circuit to a dimmable power supply.

If the desired profile height has to be 1" or less, the Philips eW profile or the UniLume would be possible alternatives that can be connected to 120v AC (direct wire). NB: the UniLume costs quite a bit.

    Bookmark   December 15, 2012 at 2:37PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What size fixture for bathroom lighting?
I'm choosing overhead bathroom lighting for a guest...
Recessed Surface lights vs. Cans
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between...
Bulkhead pots in teeny bathroom
I'm so not a lighting expert! What's the forum members'...
Studio Design
Alternative to pot/can lights
Spoke to my GC yesterday and he suggested that I use...
Anyone Recognize this Light Fixture?
I saw these wall fixtures in the Charleston Home +...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™