New Persil tabs and sensitive gel

westvillagerDecember 13, 2010

The place I buy my laundry detergent gave me (what looks like) trial-sized packages of some new Persil detergent "tabs" and a sample of their Sensitive formula in a gel form.

The tabs look like other detergent packets with powder and gel. Hmm. I'm not really a packet person (no control!) but I'll try 'em. Guess Henkel crossed that line too.. Lol.

He said they were new but I didn't ask if he only meant new for them.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
westvillager

Gel is great. Packets will be gong bye-bye -- to my neighbor whose cleaning lady, apparently, "prefers" packets. :\

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 4:40PM
izeve

Hi westvillager, thanks for the review. I find tabs/packets useful to take with me when going on vacation. We often rent condos or apartments and end up doing laundry when traveling and I prefer taking a few tabs with me rather than buying some unknown detergent in large quantity (especially when abroad).

Bookmark   December 17, 2010 at 3:07PM
livebetter

westvillager, is the gel the creamy/sort of white one? I've been tempted to try it (although it does contain optical brighteners). I use the Sensitive perls for whites and prefer the much milder scent to regular Persil.

Bookmark   December 17, 2010 at 4:21PM
westvillager

Not much of a review izeve. Lol. I'm a Persil cultist so I was intrigued by the, apparently, new formats. (New to me at least!) I get the appeal of packets but I've never traveled with detergent. Makes sense though.

The cleaning lady at the weekend house holds the gel color knowledge. She used it to do some bed linen over the weekend and we left with only two sets of pillowcases. They're white, so the brightener's a plus. Fragrance is subjective so dunno how other noses would react but seems the same as the powder to us.

Bookmark   December 18, 2010 at 10:48AM
More Discussions
Dark color spots on clothes after washing/drying
I have been having having this issue for months now...
tylerr27
List price for new Speed Queens?
Looking at the new front loaders like everyone else...
jormydog
Eco Nuts Laundry Detergent
Has anyone here used these before. Saw them on Shark...
brentb21
i just want somebody to fix my speed queen!!!!!!
So the timer has been acting up on my AWN542 for a...
beaglenc
Do you put powder detergent in dispenser in front loader?
I finally finished the big bottle of liquid detergent...
marti8a
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™