Rustic/Tuscan/Farmhouse mini pendant light?

bichonlover3November 21, 2008

I am trying to find mini pendants to hang over my 6' peninsula. My kitchen is tuscan style with dark patina copper farmhouse sink, antiqued amaretto cabinets and terra type porcelain tiles.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
singingjenni

Have you considered a schoolhouse pendant? They are very eye-catching and unique compared to the little glass pendants that have been so popular for the past few years. They also give a warm, diffused glow, not the bare-bulb piercing light that some of the little ones throw off. Also, with a 6' peninsula, you may want to consider two more generously-sized pendants instead of three or so 'mini' pendants, depending on the look you're going for and the amount of other light available to you in the room. I found a single chain pendant for you that comes in several finishes you may want to check out. It's on the rejuvenation lighting site and the item no. is AA3522, the Baldwin. It comes in a copper finish but also a rubbed bronze that may be nice with your sink. With a 6' peninsula you may want to consider two of these (hint - cut out two circles the diameter of the light you're considering and place them on your peninsula to get an idea how much space they're going to take up) Don't go too small or they will look kind of sparse for the space. Good luck with your decision!

Here is a link that might be useful: Rejuvenation lighting

Bookmark   November 24, 2008 at 5:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
housavvy

I'd recommend looking at these Pendant Lights. I get my lights there and have always been satisfied.

Bookmark   November 25, 2008 at 8:44AM
More Discussions
recessed lighting suggestions
I'm having recessed lights installed in two rooms this...
evanderleeuw
Pendant help
Hello, Does anyone know where I can buy these lovely...
Nicole Falla
Has Anything Changed In Recessed LCD Lighting Since 2012?!?
GW, Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that this is...
AndrewDK
Light fixtures for cove lighting
Greetings, I am constructing cove lighting in a small...
impster
Any opinions on "all-in-one" housing/trim/bulb LED combo kits?
There are a couple "all-in-one" recessed...
progressnerd
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™