recommended website/stores for girls' room lighting?

blovedNovember 17, 2009

hi there,

sorry i dont have pictures, but we're trying to find a nice chandelier or ceiling fan for my 4 yr old daughter's room. her room is purple (kinda bright like you expect for a girl's room vs a muted purple). we originally had a white ceiling fan (which i may have to go back to if i cant find anything), but i was hoping to find an affordable classic cute girly (but something she could still grow old with as a teen) light that would have to provide enough light to read/play (as that is the main and only center source of light in her room).

i really wouldnt want to spend anything more than $150 (ideally $100, but if it's THAT nice, maybe). any light recommendations or websites i can look at?

THANKS in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
etehiver

We were looking for something similar a few years ago and found a small-ish chandelier at Home Depot for less than $90. I just checked the home depot website and a few others are available too under the Hampton Bay brand. It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but you can always add little crystals from a craft store to it later.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hampton Bay Kristin Chandelier

Bookmark   November 18, 2009 at 1:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marryroberts

Hi,

I have one website for you. i have just purchased lighting fixture for my home. It has a lot of collection of lighting fixture. You should also buy from this site. Just visit Direcybuylighting.com and decorate your baby's room.

Here is a link that might be useful: directbuylighting.com

Bookmark   November 24, 2009 at 2:16AM
More Discussions
What size fixture for bathroom lighting?
I'm choosing overhead bathroom lighting for a guest...
magsmayers
Alternative to pot/can lights
Spoke to my GC yesterday and he suggested that I use...
abbabug
Bulkhead pots in teeny bathroom
I'm so not a lighting expert! What's the forum members'...
Studio Design
Do LED lights put out enough light
I am looking at Moooi Raimond chandeliers. According...
mrsargent
What should be dimmable in my kitchen?
We are doing a kitchen renovation, and like most new...
progressnerd
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™