Need help with replacement lights

rimeOctober 29, 2010

My house has a 2 story interior hallway open to the living room/dining room/kitchen on one side. It is currently lit by 8 150W halogen wall sconces. Unfortunately, one of the fixtures is toast, and I can't find a replacement. If I replace all 8, then I can pick a design that's open at the bottom so I don't have to drag the ladder out and dump all the dead bugs multiple times a year, and maybe get something a little more energy efficient. What kinds of lights/wattages can I use ? The lights are on a dimmer and I don't normally use the lights at max, but I like the spill of light into the other rooms.

Thanks !

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Dimmable LEDs may be possible

    Bookmark   November 1, 2010 at 4:51PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Quality of LED fixtures from different manufacturers
Hello! Does anyone know how LED light fixtures from...
Need help finding black lantern sconces
I am trying to find black lantern lights like this....
Pendant light shades
Hi! New to the forum- don't know what took me so many...
Anyone using regular white bulbs in a clear glass fixture?
The light fixture my mom and I like best so far for...
Robyn Hoke
T24 compliant, 4" LED recessed light options
We are looking for a sub $100 4" LED recessed...
Sponsored Products
Cartoon Cars Theme Wall Sconce for Children's Room
Uttermost Bagara Antiqued Gold Mirror
Beyond Stores
Hand-woven Chaitali Border Natural Fiber Jute Rugs (2' x 3') (Set of 2)
Koncept | UCX 48 in. Undercabinet Light Single Pack
$379.80 | YLighting
Le Klint 102 Pendant by Le Klint
$441.40 | Lumens
Ventana Elephantine Table Lamp - 0472DT
$250.70 | Hayneedle
Second Marriage Two-Light Wall Lamp
$130.00 | Bellacor
Porter 12" Wide Brushed Steel LED 4-Light Ceiling Fixture
Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™