double check my info,light 2 funky corners
Been reading here for weeks, so I think I can at least formulate my questions. Thanks for the amaziing amount of information, although I understand about one third of it!
1) The lights will be hard-wired.
2) Undercabinent depth is just 1/2"inch.
Am I correct that only LEDs are suitable for that depth and also have the advantage of being cooler?
3) Please recommend a source. HD is also nearby .
4) All cabs are 11" wide.
Two 25.5 cabs are contiguous,interrupted by 1 3/4 "bar".
The other is a single 31 3/4 long (11 wide)
4): It's recommended to place the light as far forward as poss.
We were talking about xenon, and the electrician was talking about a light that fit the entire bottom of the cabinent. Even if it exists, that seems like overkill.
Q: The led would be a bar or strip, right?
Facing forward, I assume the light bar/strip still illuminates the back of the counter enough.
Q: Is a continuous light even possible with the 1.5 bar between the 25 inch cabs? If so how?
5) There are two funky corners b/c in original plan there were posts to work around. Ended up doing total demo, posts gone but poor (no) communication between GC and KD left 2cabinents minus their corner depths.
6) The first photo is a straight run cab; it just ends at the wall.
7) The next two are the corner cabinent; obviously it makes a r hand turn.
Q: How might the led strips, if that's what is used, be arranged?
I'm expecting the corners may not be able to be lit.
OR maybe those corner edges can be sawn out to allow for a light all the way into the corner