Southern Michigan antique place with photo

bwlr4July 14, 2013

Southern Michigan antique place. Someone said it might be by New Buffalo. It had such cool stuff. If you know where and how to get there please help. It was just a fluke we found it and we didn't see a name or any sign.
Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
westsider40

Our beach cottage is very near New Buffalo and we often go there. So I could tell you how to get to New Buffalo, but I cannot be sure that the photo is of New Buffalo. NB is 5-10 miles from the Indiana state line and it is on Lake Michigan. When was the pic taken? Have any ideas about where?

I"d like to help.

Bookmark   July 15, 2013 at 1:16AM
westsider40

Our beach cottage is very near New Buffalo and we often go there. So I could tell you how to get to New Buffalo, but I cannot be sure that the photo is of New Buffalo. NB is 5-10 miles from the Indiana state line and it is on Lake Michigan. When was the pic taken? Have any ideas about where?

I"d like to help.

Bookmark   July 15, 2013 at 1:17AM
bwlr4

I think it might be farther north maybe. We were headed south from Holland to Chicago on I 196 or 94. We turned off and there it was. I got the photo but all info we wrote about where abouts have lost. Someone suggested I use this cooking website because Michigan must have good cooks I guess anyways thanks

Bookmark   July 15, 2013 at 3:00PM
annie1992

Michigan DOES have good cooks, and several of them are here. (grin)

I wish I could be of some help, but I'm a lot further North and that doesn't look like anywhere familiar.

Annie

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 12:08AM
lakemayor

I'm not familiar with it either and I'm on the southwest side of the bottom of the state. If you were following the lakeshore you were probably on I-196 and south of Holland would be Saugatuck, Douglas, South Haven, Benton Harbor and St. Joseph all before New Buffalo. If you turned off on any side roads, it might be difficult to find again. Good luck!

Karen

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 11:25AM
More Discussions
What happened? Scientifically speaking...
Well, I'm hoping there may be someone here to give...
christinmk z5b eastern WA
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
miscel
Substitutions that turned out better than the "real thing?"
Hi, all. The other day I wanted one of my "go-to"...
kiwigem
Feels like the longest winter ever- anyone else dying for ramps?
Ok, so I can't stop thinking about ramp season. Maybe...
kiwigem
Curry (I think) flavored coffee cake
My boss's friend shared a coffee cake, or fruit cake...
sally2_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™