Leaning towards Elctrolux

bigdaddybondoNovember 19, 2011

We are in the market for a new W and D... after reading many of the recomendations Electrolux looks like it may be the fit for us.. I was wondering if the wave touch was only available with steam.. and what do I need steam for.. LOL. too simple I guess I use one setting for everything... I really like the space it provides, and if the steam wasnt worth it, whats up with the IQ touch, I know id be giving up some of the capacity, but is it still worth it? currently we have a maytag Neptune set, wich still work fine, probably not as efficient as they once were considering they are about 10+ yurs old, also in my last house i had Bosch 500 which I really liked, but they lacked the capacity Im hoping for... any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.. thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gates1

If you go on the Electrolux site, you can pull up the owners manual for each of these machines and read about the different features. Steam is for removing heavily stained clothes. The wave touch has more features, plus a add water feature in the panel too.

Bookmark   November 20, 2011 at 9:09PM
bonesoda

@bigdaddybondo: There is a huge thread about elux washer dryer maybe few pages back now... but i posted a matrix about differences between all the models. Also lots of other good info about elux washer dryers.

Bookmark   November 23, 2011 at 9:21AM
bonesoda

here is the link

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/laundry/msg0801511930778.html

Here is a link that might be useful: elux thread

Bookmark   November 23, 2011 at 9:24AM
More Discussions
don't buy a samsung washer or dryer
I am in the market for a new set so I called my trusty...
monaw
New Electrolux washing machine
Hi, I just got a new 70 series front load washer. When...
hollowayl
speed queen awn 542 and adg3lr dryer
Just purchased Speed Queen AWN 542 and ADG3LR Dryer Great...
bcsnave
Stack Washer & Dryer to make room for Utility Tub?
Hi All! I have a very small main floor laundry "closet"...
Catie R
Laundry room reveal
We just updated our laundry/mud room after years of...
kooopons
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™