Simpson EZIset750 not working.

leonardBNovember 4, 2012

our two year old Simpson top loader washing machine EZI set750, is not working, i will go through the steps i have to take in order to wash clothes, place powder and clothes in the (tub), then press the power button on , press the water temperature button to cold, turn the load size knob to high, turn the wash selector knob to extra heavy , then press the progress button on, usually after that the water starts pouring in to the tub ,... what happens now is that the water temperature lights (cold,warm,hot) beep 5 times and the lights flash every second,nothing else . i checked another setting rince and spin, what happens there is that the water pump works but there is no spin, spin and drain is the same again no spin, this washer has both mechanical and a computer in the controls, i also checked the hoses and hose filters, any advice will be helpful please, thank you all.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jdenyer232

You will have to open the beast up and locate the service sheet, it will have all the info for diagnostic testing and trouble shooting. It is usually located behind an easy to remove panel like the top of machine or the back. I looked and couldn't find any online, but most manufacturers stick them inside for the service techs. Hope this helps.

Bookmark   November 6, 2012 at 9:48AM
More Discussions
New Front Load Speed Queens
Hi everyone, we are replacing our old GE's- adding...
remodnana
Good sheet set, stand up to laundering...
Hi all: I placed this post in the laundry forum because...
CharterOps
Getting ready to buy Speed Queens
Actually did purchase a pair of Speed Queens for home...
socks
Persil at Walmart!
I was looking through the walmart flyer and I saw that...
andi2928
Blinded by the technology and shiny bits
A couple of weeks ago my 20 yr old 22lb Admiral dryer...
mmmm12
Sponsored Products
Villa Bleue Outdoor Wall Art
Grandin Road
Clairmont Rack Espresso Twin Loft Bed
Overstock.com
ACF by Nameeks ACF C04-LC Cubical 37-in. Single Bathroom Vanity Set - Larch Cana
Hayneedle
Hunter Ceiling Fans Markley 56 in. Onyx Bengal Ceiling Fan 53255
Home Depot
Ethereal Vision Print
$21.99 | zulily
Grande Havana Medium Bowl Pendant
$838.00 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™