Lamp Finials

anjismithSeptember 6, 2010

One got away from me. I need an inexpensive replacement. Nothing fancy, just functional. I tried Target today, they only have the standard size. I need a 1/8 IP (I don't know if I'm saying it correctly). My pipe has a 3/8" opening. Where could I go to find a very inexpensive replacement? Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Lamp repair shops would have them, and you could also try thrift stores, although you would probably have to buy an entire, but cheap, lamp to get the finial.

    Bookmark   September 7, 2010 at 11:44AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

If you don't care what it loooks like, take the harp to a hardware store and buy a 5 cent hex nut (or a 25 cent thumbnut) that fits.

    Bookmark   September 9, 2010 at 12:05AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I found this website while looking for parts for a lamp I Found
1/8" IPS
Lamp cap

Hope I helped you

Here is a link that might be useful: 1/8 IPS Cap

    Bookmark   September 19, 2010 at 2:30PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
2015 Title 24 and LEDs
Hello all, I'm looking to install LEDs in a house that...
Alternative to pot/can lights
Spoke to my GC yesterday and he suggested that I use...
Can I use a light fixture to define an entry??
We do not have a foyer. Our front door opens into the...
Recessed lighting - Remodel (yes/no) LED Can and Trim/Engine (model)
Hi, I want to install recessed lighting in my house...
What size fixture for bathroom lighting?
I'm choosing overhead bathroom lighting for a guest...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™