Experience with "Inspired LED"?

honey_badgerAugust 22, 2012

I'm looking at a set of LED undercabinet lighting on Amazon and wondered if anyone on this forum has had experience with their products.

I have a small galley kitchen and this particular set looked like it has everything i need. i have three work surfaces that are ~40" and figured i could gang three of these bars together for each.

http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-LED-Cabinet-Lighting-Switches/dp/B003O5LP84/ref=pd_cp_hi_0

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Crystal6145

This is who I used - go to their website and you can buy the kits and add additional bars if needed (same price as amazon) and get custom link connections and power supply. I got the designer series warm with the protective diffusing covers and am very happy. Very easy to install. I used a 10" on the 18" cabs and and a 10" linked with an 18" on the 36" cabinets and I have plenty of light - the 4 position dimmer came with my kits and is a must because they are very bright and the lowest setting is perfect for leaving on all night. They shipped out priority mail the same day I placed the order.

Bookmark   September 22, 2012 at 6:37PM
More Discussions
What should be dimmable in my kitchen?
We are doing a kitchen renovation, and like most new...
progressnerd
MBR ceiling light or fan
Hi all, We have a farmhouse/colonial that was built...
Anthony
Artwork lighting with recessed cans
I have 6" recessed can lights throughout my house....
sch9171
Can I use a light fixture to define an entry??
We do not have a foyer. Our front door opens into the...
meanne74
Any opinions on "all-in-one" housing/trim/bulb LED combo kits?
There are a couple "all-in-one" recessed...
progressnerd
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™