Tube lights

Janeway452August 13, 2014

I've been looking for a suitable recessed lighted medicine chest for me 50's bathroom and I found one that I'm really interested in. It's captioned "50�s Ultimate � Finger Pull & Tube Shades". I've looked at a lot of these cabinets and I really, really like these lights. Anyone familiar with them? Would I be able to find replacement "tube shades"? I can't figure out how to copy and post the picture, but you can look at it here:

This post was edited by Janeway452 on Wed, Aug 13, 14 at 9:24

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The "tube shades" are just referring to the glass tube that surrounds the light bulb and socket. Once you remove the glass tube, you'll find the light bulb that can be easily replaced. Hope that helps!

    Bookmark   August 13, 2014 at 5:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Yes, that does help. Hoping the light bulbs will be easy to find. I really like the glass tubes. They are very unusual, but not flashy or weird, if that makes sense.

    Bookmark   August 13, 2014 at 8:04PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
linen lighting shades
do linen shades hold up well in bathrooms?
2015 Title 24 and LEDs
Hello all, I'm looking to install LEDs in a house that...
looking for some direction choosing leds for family room
I want to add some recessed led lights to the family...
Which would you pick for an LED step light / night light
We are in the rough-in stage of our new build, and...
Do LED lights put out enough light
I am looking at Moooi Raimond chandeliers. According...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™