LED 12V landscape lighting

christine40August 19, 2014

Looking for feedback--landscaper recommended either Sollos brand or Vista Pro. Both are expensive, I found Volt brand on line--they are solid brass and not very expensive...wondering if anyone has feedback on these or any other brand of 12V landscape light? TIA!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Brushworks Spectacular Finishes

Take a look at Empress Landscape Lighting by DeKor.

Bookmark   September 5, 2014 at 7:21AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Xclusive

I would recommend volt lighting 110%. I have the integrated led lights and couldnt be happier. Same as the more expensive brands but without the cost. Dont waste your money on the big box stuff as its not brass and wont last. The other high end brands are way overpriced in my opinion. I went with the infiniti 20 (5 on the house) and a few in the house to light up trees. I ran pvc pipes under my driveway and porch before they were poured so running wire was not bad at all. The good thing about led is that you wont need a large transformer as I still have alot of room to add more lights in the future. When you order them I would try to order them at once so the leds match and I would also purchase an additional one or two so if you need it in the future you know all of the lights will match even though they do have a lifetime warranty. Hope it helps!

Bookmark   September 9, 2014 at 1:54AM
More Discussions
Bulkhead pots in teeny bathroom
I'm so not a lighting expert! What's the forum members'...
Studio Design
Do LED lights put out enough light
I am looking at Moooi Raimond chandeliers. According...
mrsargent
Light fixtures for cove lighting
Greetings, I am constructing cove lighting in a small...
impster
MBR ceiling light or fan
Hi all, We have a farmhouse/colonial that was built...
Anthony
Questions re: installing a linear light fixture with a sloped ceiling
I'm interested in a chandelier from the Kichler Triad...
valpogal47
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™