PB Sussex Tube Sconce look alike?

remodel-mamaAugust 2, 2010

I need 2 small narrow lights for our powder room. The only ones that I have been able to find (4.5" wide) are Pottery Barn's Sussex Tube Sconces:


Just wondering if anyone has come across a cheaper version of these types lights? I am looking for a chrome finish. They are "on sale" at PB now - $229 for a set of two instead of $258. But I would love to find a similar light and not pay for the PB name.


Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen light fixture inadequate.
I love school lights but I need at least 400 watts...
Anne Jones
Recessed lighting - Remodel (yes/no) LED Can and Trim/Engine (model)
Hi, I want to install recessed lighting in my house...
Need advice on lighting for a kitchen island/table combo
I'm helping my parents pick stuff for their long overdo...
Robyn Hoke
Light fixtures for cove lighting
Greetings, I am constructing cove lighting in a small...
If we need to do smaller 3 inch recessed lights in a shower ....
Hi everyone, We are trying to work out if we can put...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™