Help find this kind of bulb

alex9179July 10, 2013

This bulb came out of a picture light over an oil painting. It REALLY enhances the colors/mood and I'd like to find one like it.

It is a medium base and 25 watts.

I've been using google and google image, no luck. I'd appreciate any help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

This is a tinted 25w incandescent tubular (T) type lamp for a picture light. If it is 5" long it would be a T10.

The easiest way to buy one is to go to a professional electrical supply store but if you want to chance ordering it online here is a web site.

Here is a link that might be useful: picture light lamp

    Bookmark   July 10, 2013 at 2:59PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


I think I got caught by how the tint had faded from the heat. A solid red bulb seemed too "red light district", hahaha! I was looking for more of a rose color.

Definitely worth a try. Thanks for the help.

    Bookmark   July 10, 2013 at 3:05PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Artwork lighting with recessed cans
I have 6" recessed can lights throughout my house....
Bulkhead pots in teeny bathroom
I'm so not a lighting expert! What's the forum members'...
Studio Design
Pendant help
Hello, Does anyone know where I can buy these lovely...
Nicole Falla
Can I use a light fixture to define an entry??
We do not have a foyer. Our front door opens into the...
MBR ceiling light or fan
Hi all, We have a farmhouse/colonial that was built...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™