anyone order from Lighting Showplace. Com ???

napagirlJuly 2, 2010

Does anyone have any experience with buying from Lighting Showplace . com?

Their website says they have been in business since 1994 and are in Orange County, New York. Thank you in advance for any information you can give me.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
michellemarie

I have not. I have ordered from Lighting Universe and will never order from them again. Both times I ordered from them they listed the items as in stock and then I get an email a few days later stating they are not in stock. They did credit my card, but I don't like the dishonesty of the whole thing.
I also ordered from Amazon.com. I had to cancel my discover card after that as someone started ordering other items from Amazon.com with it and Amazon.com was of no help.
The best place I have found is Lighting by Gregory. I have ordered two times from them and have been very pleased. I believe they are the oldest lighting showroom in NY City. I called in the order because I am a little scared about the whole credit card stealing thing now and they even gave me an additional ten percent discount. I hope this info helps.

Bookmark   July 2, 2010 at 10:47AM
mystic47

I just recently ordered a chandelier from Lightingshowplace.com. It was substanially cheaper than many other sites. It arrived promptly - no shipping and no tax. I was very pleased with the packing and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Pat
PS...that was my first order from them

Bookmark   July 2, 2010 at 12:04PM
napagirl

I just wanted to report back that I went ahead and ordered some World Imports outside wall lights from Lighting Showplace and had a very good experience. The lights were shipped promptly, arrived in good condition and on time ... and the best part was I saved a bundle as they were on sale with an additional 20% off. Will definetly order from them again.

Bookmark   August 7, 2010 at 4:51AM
More Discussions
Rosette on slanted dining room ceiling?
Moved into a resale which has a dining room fixture...
Barb P
Pendant light shades
Hi! New to the forum- don't know what took me so many...
chelseahasrouni
Buzzing LEDs
I'm exploring LEDs for a new build, and so far, not...
mtvhike
Recessed Lighting Layout for Kitchen
Hi, everyone. I know this is asked all the time, but...
firefox15
Retrofitting off-sized recessed lighting with LEDs-Help?
We are renovating our just-purchased apartment and...
lindy74
Sponsored Products
Kartell | Stone Stools
$290.00 | YLighting
Accent Rug: Alessandria Sky 2' x 3'
$36.49 | Home Depot
Luminator Torchiere by FontanaArte
$3,440.00 | Lumens
Riga Anthracite Two-Light Outdoor Wall Light
$70.00 | Bellacor
3-Channel RGB LED Controller and Dimmer Pro Plus RF Remote Control
EnvironmentalLights.com