What are plug molds?

lattegirl1May 11, 2010

What are plug molds and where do you buy them?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

power strip that is usually hardwired. You can get them @ Home Depot or Amazon.

    Bookmark   May 12, 2010 at 12:18AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Legacy Debut Kitchen Cabinet -designer construction
Hi, Does anyone have any feedback on this cabinet...
Lisa Smith
Retrofitting off-sized recessed lighting with LEDs-Help?
We are renovating our just-purchased apartment and...
Let's brainstorm all about lighting and scene controls
Hi everyone, Let's face it, understanding lighting...
Entry light for awkward design
What should we do for a light at the front door? It...
Anyone using regular white bulbs in a clear glass fixture?
The light fixture my mom and I like best so far for...
Robyn Hoke
Sponsored Products
Crawling Stone Hand
Grandin Road
Patio Living Concepts Lamps Catalina 34 in. Outdoor Bronze Table Lamp with Teak
Home Depot
Gandia Blasco | 365 Chaise Lounge
Cabildo Suspension by Artemide
$785.00 | Lumens
George Kovacs Round Head LED Nickel Swing Arm Wall Lamp
Euro Style Lighting
Stencil Dining Side Chair in White
$129.00 | LexMod
Henley Cast Iron Double-Ended Pedestal Tub
Signature Hardware
MTI Andrea 2 Tub (71.625" x 31.75" x 16.75")
Modern Bathroom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™