Fisher &Paykel Parts!

ivtecOctober 8, 2012

Higuys: Anybody knows the Part Assembly That Connects to the Pump to Expel water out of the machine, for Washer Machine, Fisher&Paykel Mod # MKT GwL 15 US S# RAV776023.

Apeciate it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dadoes

Are you perhaps referring to the diverter valve? It doesn't specifically expel the water, the pump does that. The diverter controls which way the pumped water flows -- either recirculated back into the tub via the shower port at the top of the tub (for the EcoActive wash period at start of a cycle), or out the drain hose.

Diverter = Part Number 426862P.

Available via SearsPartsDirect.com, FisherPaykelParts.com, FisherPaykelParts.net, and sometimes can be found on eBay.

Note that FisherPaykelParts.com and FisherPaykelParts.net are independent service companies not related to the Fisher & Paykel "parent" company, or to each other.

Bookmark   October 8, 2012 at 4:02PM
ivtec

Thanks dadoes; it's not the Diverte Valve but the Hose Harness;But to pay 104.00 Bucks for a Hose assembly it's out of the question. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/420822/0026/426

Bookmark   October 8, 2012 at 4:35PM
dadoes

Ah. Yes, the drain hose is part-and-parcel with the wiring harness. Not available separately, one of those weird situations.

What happened that you need a drain hose? Maybe you could fabricate one from plastic tubing of appropriate size. Forming a 90-degree connection to the tub outlet without kinking it would be tricky, but maybe cut off and splice in the connector from the bad hose?

Check NeedApplianceParts.com.

Also GenuineApplianceParts.net (currently out-of-stock)

Bookmark   October 8, 2012 at 5:33PM
More Discussions
Dark color spots on clothes after washing/drying
I have been having having this issue for months now...
tylerr27
Removing ink on silk?
Anyone knows how to remove ink on silk. Much appreciated....
yugoslava
How to RePosition Side by Side Washer & Dryer to Stackable position?
Greetings! We are moving into a home where the only...
gem57
Speed Queen Front Load AFN50 Washer Review - Long Post
I have been lurking here for a while as one of many...
sandiego_steve
NEW Whirlpool Duet laundry team
Hi Guys, I'm a new blog writer and i review items....
Appliancetoday
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™