Anyone bought Restor. Hard. lantern pendant?

dtchgrlMay 13, 2009

Hi All,

I'm looking at the Restoration Hardware "lantern" style pendant lights for over my kitchen island/table.

The descriptions don't say anything about a chain, or chain length. Of example, a typical description would be a height of 28", and thats all it says.

I called "customer service" (ha, ha) and the person said that if it says 28" then that is probably total and complete height, including any chain. That doesn't make sense to me, and then they could not be hung over a table, etc.

The ones on Pottery Barn will show a similar fixture height but then also say 6 foot chain included.

Anyone have experience with Restoration Hardware Pendants?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lainie55

Maybe you should try calling one or more of their stores to ask the same question. I know they have them in Manhattan, White Plains, NY and Westport, CT. I happen to have Westport phone number right here (ordered TONS of items from them). 203-222-1027. Keep trying...someone eventually should actually know (?).

Lainie

Bookmark   May 14, 2009 at 1:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
housavvy

I'm quite certain it has 6' of chain included. It is standard to state the height without the chain. Although there are a few that have 3' or 10' most chain hung fixtures have 6' included.

Bookmark   May 22, 2009 at 7:08PM
More Discussions
Has Anything Changed In Recessed LCD Lighting Since 2012?!?
GW, Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that this is...
AndrewDK
2015 Title 24 and LEDs
Hello all, I'm looking to install LEDs in a house that...
elcabezon
MBR ceiling light or fan
Hi all, We have a farmhouse/colonial that was built...
Anthony
Do LED lights put out enough light
I am looking at Moooi Raimond chandeliers. According...
mrsargent
Pendant help
Hello, Does anyone know where I can buy these lovely...
Nicole Falla
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™