Recognize this UCL? Installation at front?

mirucaMay 25, 2013

This is the UCL proposed byelectrician - $500 for two 30" cabinets. This is LED but not sure what kind - do you know? And is this the normal installation at front of cabinet?

I don't like the looks of it - I was thinking a bar and more at the back or centered.

I'm not totally sold on this ... however, flourescents are a no go

Comments? Suggestions.?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I think that might be a Hafele downlight called Conductor rail. I recall seeing it while doing my own search for UCL as it's rather unique. Expensive too. Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: hafele ucl

    Bookmark   May 31, 2013 at 8:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It looks like my Seagull "Ambience", which is a low voltage xenon bulb with remote transformer(s).

    Bookmark   June 1, 2013 at 1:06PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Artwork lighting with recessed cans
I have 6" recessed can lights throughout my house....
dining area lighting dilemma
We are building our retirement home, and have a large...
Alternative to pot/can lights
Spoke to my GC yesterday and he suggested that I use...
Let's brainstorm all about lighting and scene controls
Hi everyone, Let's face it, understanding lighting...
looking for some direction choosing leds for family room
I want to add some recessed led lights to the family...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™