LG Wash Rinse Optimizer Question

shopping_nowOctober 1, 2009

I searched and did not find any topics on the LG Wash/Rinse Optimizer function. The description reads "Wash with Ease - Wash/Rinse Optimizer delivers optimal washing and rinsing performance making automatic adjustments based on the amount of detergent and water hardness."

I have very hard water, 15 to 18 grains per gallon with calcium and magnesium. My water company said this is common for city water in San Diego/Southern California. I do not have a water softener.

Is the LG Wash/Rinse Optimizer something special? Do other manufacturer's offer something similar?

Does anyone have any experience with the LG Wash/Rinse Optimizer and how well it actually works?

I am looking at the following models from LG

LG model WM2801HWA, 4.5 cu ft. at $1169.99 for a Steam Washer with Allergiene cycle

LG model WM2701HV, 4.5 cu ft. at $1142.99 for NON steam washer and NO Allergiene cycle

(Seems like for a steam washer with allergiene cycle, the LG WM2801 for about $30.00 more is the better LG deal? Why is there such a small difference in price, but a big difference in options?)

Samsung Model WF448AAW 4.5 cu ft. for $1257.99 Steam Washer. I like that the Samsung has Silver care and also the vibration reduction technology.

Washer will be on a concrete garage floor at this time. I am looking for a 4.5 cu ft. washer, with sanitize function. Steam does not have to be included as long as there is an internal water heater and a sanitize function.

Thanks!

More Discussions
List price for new Speed Queens?
Looking at the new front loaders like everyone else...
jormydog
speed queen awn 542 and adg3lr dryer
Just purchased Speed Queen AWN 542 and ADG3LR Dryer Great...
bcsnave
Mystery holes in cotton knits
My husband and I have been perplexed for over a year...
nicoletouk
2015 washer/dryer
I just bought a new house and need a washer/dryer....
Jason Burroughs
Tried vinegar method to stretch shrunk wool pants but failed
Two 100% sweaters and one pair of 65% wool with 35%...
jjjjade H
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™