I'm looking for this light fixture but cheaper

lotsofkidsMay 2, 2013

We love this lighting fixture, but it's way too expensive. I've spent hours online trying to find one like it for less money. Thought I'd ask here if anyone has seen one: http://www.lightinguniverse.com/semi-flush-ceiling-lights/arroyo-craftsman-acm-4-a-line-4-light-semi-flush-ceiling-light_g132685.html

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Monica1119

Yeah, the one you talked is nice, but i think it is a little expensive, why not try this one in www.lightingwill.com or www.ledstrips8.com?

Bookmark   May 2, 2013 at 4:01AM
attofarad

" why not try this one"

Maybe because those are incredibly ugly Monica. Maybe because a lot of crap LEDs come out of China. Some good ones too, but the odds just aren't so good.

This post was edited by attofarad on Thu, May 2, 13 at 18:54

Bookmark   May 2, 2013 at 6:50PM
Erin

There's probably no way to find a light anything like that for cheaper. That is a very high end fixture. Rejuventation has similar ones but the price is also similar. Rejuventation does do sales. So, you could watch it. I know i saw 20% off everything for a recent holiday. They also have 30 lights for 30 days that are 50% off so you could check daily and maybe something you like would come up!

Here is a link that might be useful: Rejuvenation

Bookmark   May 9, 2013 at 9:57PM
lotsofkids

Thanks. I haven't seen this lighting website. I've found that knock offs of the high end stuff show up on more affordable websites. I'm trying to see if that is the case. I also may have found an affordable solution. I found 4 separate pendants that look like it and they are even on clearance.I'm waiting for the electrician to tell me if we can wire them together without ripping out any of the ceiling drywall.

Bookmark   May 9, 2013 at 10:30PM
More Discussions
Any opinions on "all-in-one" housing/trim/bulb LED combo kits?
There are a couple "all-in-one" recessed...
progressnerd
Alternative to pot/can lights
Spoke to my GC yesterday and he suggested that I use...
abbabug
Sylvania vs. EcoSmart retrofit
I have seen these two brands compared many times with...
linae
Outdoor pendant lights for tree
I'm looking to recreate something like this installation...
jamescmeehan
MBR ceiling light or fan
Hi all, We have a farmhouse/colonial that was built...
Anthony
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™