Restoration Hardware Pendant lights on Ebay

bkatzApril 27, 2009

We love the Harmony Pendant lights from Restoration Hardware but they are pricey. So i checked Ebay and they have them for sale....brand new, in the box for a fraction of the price. has anyone ordered any RH lights from Ebay? I'm just afraid its too good to be true.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mdmomof3

I ordered RH lights for a bathroom without any problem on Ebay. Just check out the seller and the feedback first.

Bookmark   May 3, 2009 at 1:18PM
artielange

Buying lighting on Ebay can be a great way to get high quality fixtures at lower than normal prices! I got several light fixtures for our vacation house in Ebay...my best buy was a pair of bronze sconces for the front door that retail for $1500 each and I paid $500 for the pair!

Bookmark   May 21, 2009 at 10:12PM
bettycbowen

Re - buying lighting on ebay - during my total remodel last year I had one bad experience buying some lights from a company on ebay that turned out to be cheaply made chinese knockoffs, but that was early in my remodel process - a lesson learned. I also had one negative experience buying a vintage modern italian piece that was never sent to me - but ebay and paypal took care of that for me 100%.

However --- Everything that said it was a RH product new in the original box was absolutely problem free and exactly what it was claimed to be. And a great deal. I also got a pottery barn light that I love via ebay - new in box.

Bookmark   May 25, 2009 at 10:54AM
More Discussions
Do LED lights put out enough light
I am looking at Moooi Raimond chandeliers. According...
mrsargent
Let's brainstorm all about lighting and scene controls
Hi everyone, Let's face it, understanding lighting...
ontariomom
If we need to do smaller 3 inch recessed lights in a shower ....
Hi everyone, We are trying to work out if we can put...
ontariomom
Light fixtures for cove lighting
Greetings, I am constructing cove lighting in a small...
impster
Brightest Longest Lasting Outdoor Flood Light?
Hey I'm looking for suggestions for outdoor flood lights...
rph1234
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™