Could anyone help me find this fab light pls?

shopaholic381April 21, 2013

I saw this in a show home but the company Envision doesn't deal with the public. I would love to have this for my kitchen/diner. I've been trying to track it down without much luck. Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Monica1119

I tried to put it in the website, but couldn't find any one is corrsponding with the picture you show. Why not ask the seller to get the picture of this item. Just the name of the light would be helpful to you.

Bookmark   April 22, 2013 at 5:15AM
bus_driver

Even if the company does not sell directly to retail buyers, they would have a strong invested interest (even if they do not recognize or acknowledge that interest) in helping buyers to ultimately purchase their product.
So ask for their help in identifying that product.
If such help is not forthcoming, consider finding some other fixture to like.

Bookmark   April 22, 2013 at 4:26PM
shopaholic381

It's a show home and the developer has only told me the name of the company who decorated and furnished the show home but they won't deal with me .....a mere member of the public...they only deal with trade. Very frustrating.

I sneakily took my own picture but can't get any more info out of them.

Bookmark   April 22, 2013 at 5:13PM
bus_driver

Show your photo in the local lighting showrooms. Search online for lighting fixtures, including eBay. Search for those in your area who make custom lighting fixtures. One such in this area is out in the country in a garage behind his house.
See if the name of the electrician for that house is listed. Electricians do not often select light fixtures, but almost always do the installation.
The person who designed the fixture used some imagination-- now you need to do the same if you want a similar fixture.

Bookmark   April 23, 2013 at 7:58AM
More Discussions
Alternative to pot/can lights
Spoke to my GC yesterday and he suggested that I use...
abbabug
Light fixtures for cove lighting
Greetings, I am constructing cove lighting in a small...
impster
Recessed Surface lights vs. Cans
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between...
linae
Hubbardton Forge
Does anyone by chance have their Icarus and/or Mobius...
anniel58
MBR ceiling light or fan
Hi all, We have a farmhouse/colonial that was built...
Anthony
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™