I know it's silly, but I love my new CS dispenser

momof3kidsSeptember 10, 2008

I was at the Container Store and found a coffee dispenser that dispenses 1 Tbls at a time - it works great -it holds about 3/4 of a bag of Charlies Soap(sure it could use other powder soap)- just squeeze the handle -love the one handed soap dispenser- it is online (I don't know how to do the link for the Container Store-sorry) It is black and is by Zevro and was 19.99. It's just so cool-had to share my find!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
monicakm_gw

It's the little things in life that make us smile :)
Hope this is it.
Monica

Here is a link that might be useful: mom's cool CS dispenser

Bookmark   September 10, 2008 at 11:57PM
michelle_phxaz

Great find! When we got our TL a few months ago my husband went out and bought Tide HE. The bottle was all funky shaped and I finally realized that you put it on its side right above the detergent cup, pushed the button and it dispensed right into the cup. Brilliant!

I like your idea too since I switch off between dry and liquid, I will go get on of those. Thanks for the post, anything that makes laundry easy (or even fun) is a plus!

Bookmark   September 11, 2008 at 4:18AM
momof3kids

monicakm-yes!That's it- thanks for putting the link-I'll get better at this computer thing someday-I'm working on my laundry skills now-ha-Michelle- You're right- trying to make things easier-my new laundry closet is next to carpet, so I switched to powder (easier to clean up if it spilled on the carpet)-My first 2 bags of CS arrived damaged (bad glue in the seams of the bag)-so I set out to find a dispenser- FYI for CS users-Taylor said they are switching to cloth bags because of this problem.

Bookmark   September 11, 2008 at 12:08PM
nomorebluekitchen

This looks great! Do you just hold the dispenser inside your washer and push the dispenser button? If so I'm getting one of these. I've been storing my charlie's soap in a flip top plastic container because I didn't trust the paper bag. but fewer steps = good :)

Thanks, Anita

Bookmark   September 13, 2008 at 12:04AM
nomorebluekitchen

FYI, These are currently clearanced on HSN.com for 9.90 plus 5.20 shipping.

White only.

anita

Bookmark   September 13, 2008 at 12:13AM
momof3kids

Anita- You just squeeze the handle and a pre-measured 1tbls comes out the bottom- CS requires 1tbls so that's why I thought it was so perfect- I have a Bosch FL- so I hold it over the dispenser and squeeze-thanks for the HSN price- I actually prefer white.

Bookmark   September 13, 2008 at 10:54AM
mara_2008

Not silly at all - convenience is always a plus.

I like buying my fabric softener (Snuggle) in huge containers which sit on their side and dispense into the cap. I get this at my warehouse store for less than $10, and it lasts me for months!

Bookmark   September 13, 2008 at 7:56PM
More Discussions
Stacking washer and dryers of different makes
I just learned that my Kenmore washer was beyond repair...
deleomeyer
Vibration reduction in compact washers - Whirlpool vs. Asko?
We recently moved into a new house and are considering...
mannyzen76
i just want somebody to fix my speed queen!!!!!!
So the timer has been acting up on my AWN542 for a...
beaglenc
Need help with LR/Mudroom/PR arrangement
We are breaking ground in 3-4 weeks and we still haven't...
daboyd4
Speed Queen Front Load AFN50 Washer Review - Long Post
I have been lurking here for a while as one of many...
sandiego_steve
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™