Warehouse Discount Center

timwalker69September 6, 2011

Anybody use these guys to purcahse appliances? This place, with brick and mortar stores in California, delivers with no sales tax to me for about $150 less than the lowest price I have found in houston

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cyberspacer

They are awful. Have dealt with them in the past. Shady bus. practices. G** forbid you have an issue with delivery or damaged goods. Friends have also had bad experiences. Be smart and buy local. The $150 savings is hardly worth the potential for BIG problems.

Bookmark   September 8, 2011 at 3:26AM
michelle_phxaz

I love Sears outlet, we bought our LG set there for half of what it was on the showroom floor. There are some shady places, but I think you can get a good deal but you might want to have it looked at prior to purchase.

Bookmark   September 8, 2011 at 7:09AM
deeageaux

Strange that someone would have a bad experience with a store then friends not just a friend also buy from that same store and also have bad experiences .

I bought all my appliance for my kitchen renovation plus a washer online. I live near a Warehouse Discount Center so they did not have the lowest price including tax and delivery so I did not buy from them. But have shopped there and bought minor stuff like dishes.

I only had one problem buying appliances online and worked through paypal to get my money back. I just would not use an ATM card. Credit Card companies can come in and help if you have a problem too.

Bookmark   April 17, 2014 at 10:30PM
ariom

Care to share where you bought your washer from? looking for speed queen 542

Bookmark   April 23, 2014 at 12:20AM
mimi72

After searching exhaustively online, I was surprised to get the best overall deal quoted on a Speed Queen from a local mom and pop appliance store. I am lucky enough to live near a state line so I can buy in the other state, have delivered, and keep my $$ local but save sales tax. Their price was $30 higher than the absolute best price I could find online (from AppliancesConnection which has gotten some poor reviews here), but also included inside delivery AND installation. Point is, call around some of the smaller stores, you might be surprised. In St Louis -- Slyman Brothers.

Bookmark   April 24, 2014 at 10:08PM
More Discussions
Sad FS discovery
I've never been one to over think the use of FS. I...
andi2928
Dark color spots on clothes after washing/drying
I have been having having this issue for months now...
tylerr27
speed queen awn 542 and adg3lr dryer
Just purchased Speed Queen AWN 542 and ADG3LR Dryer Great...
bcsnave
front loading washer doesn't get clothes clean
8 years ago I bought a GE profile front loading washing...
slogan3561
Tried vinegar method to stretch shrunk wool pants but failed
Two 100% sweaters and one pair of 65% wool with 35%...
jjjjade H
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™