Blanco Culina

dcmarvelJanuary 25, 2014

Hi!
This question is for anyone out there that has been using the Blanco Culina.... I love the look but the sales person told me the hose falls off of the magnet easily...

Can you tell me what your experience with the Culina has been like? Do you love it? does it fall off the magnet easily? are you happy with your choice?????
thanks for your thoughts!
dc

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SparklingWater

We've used our beautiful Blanco Culina for a half a year now in our remodel and we love it!

My family has found the strength of the magnet to be better than sufficient: we've never had a fall off the magnet episode. The magnet is strong enough that as you use the faucet and sweep toward the magnet, you feel a slight draw to the magnet head. It's great in holding it in position.

Similarly, the Culina faucet rinse and spray function is good: easy to move the faucet around the sink and reach all regions as well as spray with low enough force to avoid splash back.

Obviously I'm biased for the Culina. It's made our prep/rinse life easy and is a great faucet. I highly recommend it.

Bookmark   January 25, 2014 at 9:16PM
calumin

I've been using the Blanco Culina for about 7 months and I've never had any issue at all with the magnet. It is very strong.

Bookmark   January 25, 2014 at 11:24PM
dcmarvel

Thanks for your feedback!

Bookmark   January 26, 2014 at 9:13AM
moebus

Used it well over a year now and love it. The magnet holds really well and hasn't presented a problem for us at all.
It is great functionally (love the spray) with a more sophisticated look than it's counterparts. We've had a number of admiring comments from visiting users as well.

Bookmark   January 27, 2014 at 6:53PM
homeimprovementmom

HI, was looking at the faucet today and am wondering if anyone who has the faucet can speak to the stream mode and how the spray mode is - soft or strong enough to move food off a plate . Do you have the mini or the regular size? Is it your only faucet at the kitchen sink?

Bookmark   February 5, 2014 at 6:14PM
More Discussions
The Kitchen Designer Landscape
There seems to be a few scenarios out there. Some I...
denizenx
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
CEFreeman_GW
Found a granite Pergaminho, is this the same as Delicatus or Alaskan ?
I've been searching for a durable island countertop...
happyallison
hardware length vs. drawer width..
All, We've figured out which pulls we want for our...
yoda888
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™