Can't find dining room light with a down spot

marys1000March 6, 2010

In the 90s I had an inexpensive brass dining room "chandelier" with a middle down spot that shone down and could be turned on and off independently.

In 2002 I found one for a new house in an "acorn" or bronze finish.

Now I can't find one at all. Where did they go?

I really love being able to have that one spot on for walking through the room, when I have flowers etc. I need it to be fairly small, 3 to 5 arms max.

I can't even figure out good search terms that don't bring up all kinds of other stuff.

If anyone runs into one in their search please let me know.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Oh for heaven's sake, I've been looking and looking and just found an 88.00 one at Lowes.
Its black, not oil rubbed bronze likemy hardware but close enough for an apt.

    Bookmark   March 6, 2010 at 1:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Here's a selection of up and down light chandeliers .

    Bookmark   March 8, 2010 at 1:36PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Recessed Lighting Layout for Kitchen
Hi, everyone. I know this is asked all the time, but...
is there any solution for this problem?
Have a new ceiling fan in the kitchen which I bought...
What light would look nice over the sink?
Hi, I'm stumped trying to find a pendant light to go...
Pendant light shades
Hi! New to the forum- don't know what took me so many...
MR16 vs GU10
What is the difference between MR16 and GU10 halogen...
Sponsored Products
Malawi Mini Pendant
Grandin Road
Designers Fountain 84685 Cortona 5 Light Chandelier in Chrome Finish - 84685-CH
$338.00 | Hayneedle
Red Folding Stool
$12.99 | zulily
Orange Lemons Round High Outdoor Dining Table, Patio Furniture
$949.00 | FRONTGATE
Classic Home Furniture - Frankfurt Round Dining Table Caramel -...
Great Furniture Deal
Hyper Links 20" Wide 3-Light Pendant Chandelier
Lamps Plus
The French Countryside Kitchen Cart
Brown Lattice Adjustable Height Swivel Armless Bar Stool
Zuri Furniture
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™